Thursday, April 19, 2012

Saying, "Yes."


I am feeling Jesus leading me to start a blog. I don't know exactly why yet. I am excited about the idea of it and will try to post when I feel the guidance of the Holy Spirit. This is actually a really great day to start the blog because our precious little boy, Connor, turned three years old!  
Today, God has reminded me to seek him first in sticky situations. He should be the one I turn to before venting my feelings aloud. It is so funny how my "feelings" often change after I have been on my knees. This reminds me of the amazing verses in Proverbs 3:5-6 that say, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." You know, he really does give us the peace he promises to give if we only lay it all at his feet.



 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You got it up and running!!! Love the title. Welcome to the blog world!
    And you are asked me, how I came up with my blog name... here is the link to my very first post--- from April 2010. http://www.hasboys.blogspot.com/2010/04/whats-in-name.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving me my very first post. I love your blog and the title is AMAZING. Thank you for being an amazing friend.

      Delete