Friday, May 11, 2012

Truth

Just a quick word today. Connor is upstairs in his bed, but I think I hear him moving around, so trust me when I say, I don't have longJ. In this world, I find it very difficult to see a lot of truth. Everything is so wishy-washy. There are tons of decisions to be made, and let’s face it…it can be hard to know which way to turn. BUT, praise God, we have a Savior who is truth ALWYAS. Whatever this world throws at us, we can look upon His face and rest (yes, I said rest) in his truth. No matter the 1000 different directions we feel we’re spinning, we can be still and allow him to hold us in his arms. He is the answer. No matter what decision, task, or question we are faced with today, He (Jesus) is the answer. He is right. He is the truth. He is our constant. He is never changing. He is trustworthy. So today, rather than putting our focus on others, TV, various media, or worldly expectations, lets look to the truth. In every moment, let’s look to Jesus.

Verses for Today:

John If you hold to my teaching you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

John 14: 6 I am the way and the truth and the life.

Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God.


Karson is such a little athlete, and Connor, although he is too young to play on her team, "needed" a jersey of his own (when I say it is three sizes too big, I am not exaggerating). This is them at the Central Railroad Festival a few weeks ago waiting to get on the bouncy.

I know this isn't the best picture ever, but Connor was so excited about sitting on Thomas. Actually "Thomas" was parked for a lunch break. Anyone who knows Connor will understand when I mention that Connor was perfectly willing to go ahead and hop on even though he probably wasn't supposed to ha!:)

                                                            Jess and Madi on the train ride.
 
Karson cracked me up wearing this head band on her forehead. She is definitely her own person, and I love it!

Hope you all have a great day.
Love you!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment