Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday morning. I hope you all are looking forward to going to church today as much as I am. I so know that sounds extremely "Christianese" as I like to call the language Christians sometimes talk that other people don't understand, but I am ready to go and sing to Jesus partly because of the quote I wanted share today.
 
Quote I love:
"God gave us grace for a reason-he knew we'd need it." (from You're Already Amazing by Holley Gerth)
 
Another reason I'm looking forward to church today is because on the first Sunday of the month Karson comes into "Big church" with us, and I like her getting a glimpse of grown up worship and hearing our contemporary service pastor's message. She likes the hot chocolate, so it's a win-win:).

Love you all, and hope you have a great Sunday. As always, a couple pics below: Humor me, just a few more summer ones.


Karson riding a wave in.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jodi,
    I have recreated another gmal account, so I hope I can finally post on your blog site.
    I really love reading your blogs and am beyond proud of you and your true interest in following Christ.
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family's life. You all mean so much to me, and I am thankful that my grands have such a great role model for their mother.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mom. I am glad you were able to post. Your support means the world to me, and we are beyond blessed to have you in OUR lives. Love you.

      Delete